YouTube Weekly #4

I have been SLACKING at sharing my YouTube videos lately so this one is going up today, and it’s weeks behind. Yeah. So if you aren’t subscribed to my channels (which you can do if you have a Gmail account) there is a lot to catch up on. I always tweet out new videos the second they go up too, so be sure to follow me on Twitter (@alex_pollich).

 

How To: Perfect French Press

It is no secret that I looooooveeeee coffee. So much so that I can be a bit of a snob at times. Here is one of them…I HIGHLY prefer french press coffee over any other kind of coffee. It’s stronger, and bolder, and has a more full flavor. I just seriously love it. check out the video below to see how I get the perfect french press, and if you don’t already have one, go get one now!

 

Vlog: Cat on Leash Outdoor Adventure

So we are officially THOSE cat owners. That’s right. The one’s who take our cat outside on a leash and harness. But he kind of loves it, so I have no regrets. He doesn’t really get the whole concept yet, and mostly just flails around like a fool in the grass, but it is still an enjoyable video.

 

Target Haul

Anyone else as obsessed with Target as I am? I am sure like 95% of you are like YES, and the other 5% must have never been in a Target. Because you know. Target! As usual I went to Target for like 3 things and came out with about 20. So here are some of the fun items I got on my most recent Target adventure!

 

Food Friday: BLT Salad with Homemade Avocado Vinaigrette

This salad is the salad that I dream about. It is SO stinking good with bacon, mozzarella, tomatoes, and that yummy avocado dressing. It is so filling and delicious and one of the few salads that actually keeps me full for a long time. You need to try this one!

 

Visit My YouTube Channels to See More:


I hope you enjoyed this week’s videos, and be sure to subscribe to my channels by clicking on the images above!